Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i haven't posted pics of my new mods i have done so take a look at tell me what you guys think thanks......First off i had the resonators cut off of the exhaust and had new tips welded on that stick out i love the look and i know others won't but it sounds really bad a$$....Second i got Giovanna Cuhmo rims that are 22s and are wrapped in scorpion zeros....thrid i got the pillars painted Mercedes Gloss Black....Fourth i converted the front end to the 300c front end with the VIP MAD EYELIDS..... so let me know what you guys think thanks!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
hey guys i haven't posted pics of my new mods i have done so take a look at tell me what you guys think thanks......First off i had the resonators cut off of the exhaust and had new tips welded on that stick out i love the look and i know others won't but it sounds really bad a$$....Second i got Giovanna Cuhmo rims that are 22s and are wrapped in scorpion zeros....thrid i got the pillars painted Mercedes Gloss Black....Fourth i converted the front end to the 300c front end with the VIP MAD EYELIDS..... so let me know what you guys think thanks!!!!
I think the eyelids are pretty sweet makes it look like the car is givin you the evil eye. Im not a fan of the exhaust tip sticking out as far as it does though sorry...:sour:

Ok on second thought from straight behind I like the look

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the eyelids are pretty sweet makes it look like the car is givin you the evil eye. Im not a fan of the exhaust tip sticking out as far as it does though sorry...:sour:

Ok on second thought from straight behind I like the look
hey man i appreciate your opinions i thought i wasn't going to like it either but for some reason it makes it look like old school it makes sense in my weird head haha

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Why do you NEED opinions?

Have confidence in urself man....you let everybody else pick ur mods u might as well not even claim ur car

·
Registered
469 Posts
The front end looks awesome! :fing02:

Personally, I would of color-matched the pillars, but they look great nonetheless.

Now, all you need is a set of Eibach springs and your good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts