Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Rims and Eibach Prokit will be installed this morning (March 20th) and need some input.
Should I wait a few weeks until my springs 'settle' before I get an alignment or do it immediately after the installs?
Some friends say it's best to wait awhile to give the car time to adapt to the spings (if that makes any sense) before you get a new alignment. I just hate to pay for this and then need a new alignment in a couple of months. Which ever choice I go with, I will purchase a lifetime alignment with Firestone Tire.
My other concern is: Do Alignment places have problems getting the specs as close to factory specs with 22"s and a 1.6" drop?

sorry about the last minute request, however I initally was going to wait another week before the Installs but changed my mind.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Its ok to give it a few months before you get aligned. Your just barely out of alignment anyways even with that drop. Mabey a few degrees of camber at the most and your toe should be fine. Camber will eat tires but not as fast as toe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts