Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone out there. i need a little help trying to find 4 toyo proxe s/t 255/45/20. the lowest i have been able to fine including shipping to me in south fla was $786.90. it broke down to $179.00 for each tire and $70.90 for shipping. any suggestions on where i can find them cheaper would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
I will Check

Hi there Urbanchemist,
I have those tires, I will check with my wheel guy and see if his price are cheaper! And will get back to you either way! :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks angi. i actually did find a place local i can go to. luckily my mom's b/f owns a shop so he can get them at cost but the backorder nationwide is 3 weeks to 3 months. i dont even know if i am gonna get them now because i am planning on going for my bachelor's in audio engineering so i will be leaving for Australia the middle of next year. so more than likely my younger brother will luck out and get my car. :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
urbanchemist said:
thanks angi. i dont even know if i am gonna get them now because i am planning on going for my bachelor's in audio engineering so i will be leaving for Australia the middle of next year. so more than likely my younger brother will luck out and get my car. :)
You Welcome, wow be sure to stay away from the red light district :) :) , anyway what a lucky brother you have. Do you need a little sister, I can never get enough of the 300. LOL. Good Luck Urban in your studies!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Hey Angi300C, what do you mean "stay away from the red light district"? :eek:

Surely Australia does not have that sort of reputation? :rolleyes:

BTW, what are the Toyo's like? I have not heard good things about them and I tend to head for the older and more traditional brands. I have not had much success with tyres made in Asia to date, maybe with one exception of Bridgestone Expedias.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hemi57 said:

BTW, what are the Toyo's like? I have not heard good things about them and.
Just a little humor regarding the Red Light District :p No disrespect intending!

As for the my 20" Toyo's tires, I like them alot they ride comfortable to me and grip the road good. I don't have any thing bad to say about them. At the time I purchased mine, they were the only ones from a select few that I felt filled the wheel well gap just as I wanted very nicely. Hope that helps. Good luck!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hehehe

Hemi57 said:

Just a little humor regarding the Red Light District :p No disrespect intending dear!

As for the my 20" Toyo's tires, I like them alot they ride comfortable to me and grip the road good. I don't have any thing bad to say about them. At the time I purchased mine, they were the only ones from a select few that I felt filled the wheel well gap just as I wanted very nicely. Hope that helps. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hehehe

Hemi57 said:

Just a little humor regarding the Red Light District :p No disrespect intending dear!

As for my 20" Toyo's tires, I like them alot they ride comfortable to me and grip the road good. I don't have any thing bad to say about them. At the time I purchased mine, they were the only ones from a select few that I felt filled the wheel well gap just as I wanted very nicely. Hope that helps. I hear they will be having more brands to choose from then when I purchased mine. Good luck! :)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
No Worries Angi, I got a kick outta it. :D

Urbanchemist, where are you heading to in OZ?

Drop me a PM if you need any information about life down here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts