Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have the pictures of my fully loaded 300C with the chrome pillars for all interested to see. I have tried the photobucket thing, and even attaching them to the thread at the bottom of the screen, all without any success. The Photobucket still says 0 pictures in my album after I have added them 3 or 4 times..............

I realize all you guys out there are computer experts and this seems pretty simple to do, but I ,however, am not as computer literate as you all.

I have the pictures on my hotmail account, where i downloaded them from my digital camera and emailed them to myself.

Any version of DOWNLOADING PICTURES TO 300C FORUM FOR DUMMIES would be appreciated. I even tried changing the html endings to jpg endings, and still could not attach them. HELP!!!

You can email me at CJ[email protected], instead of reposting it on the forum. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
You should be able to attach picture files that end in .jpg from your hard drive. See the button at the bottom right that says "manage attachments" when you start/answer or edit a post. You then "Browse" for the picture and "upload" it.

Attached files appear like this:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts