Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**This is also posted in wheels forum but more people view this forum and I need a fast reply cause the rims will be ordered tomorrow**

My choice of rims is now final. I've decided to go with 22" TIS 07's and come to you, my forum brothers, to help me pick the finish. Both finishes are the same price but it's driving me crazy. My 300c is Brilliant Black, here's some pic's below of what the two finishes look like. Found these pic's on Carsdomain.com. Any opinions is appreciated cause I don't know anymore!!!

BLACK

CHROME

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
just Got The Kmc Dimes In Black For My Black Car.just Needed A Change From The Chrome Which Everybody Has.i Really Think Black On Black Does Look Classy.the Dimes Are Similer To The Tis O7s Just That The 07s Have A Bigger Lip. It Just Gives The Car A Diffrent Look Than EvrEyone Else Cars.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just Got The Kmc Dimes In Black For My Black Car.just Needed A Change From The Chrome Which Everybody Has.i Really Think Black On Black Does Look Classy.the Dimes Are Similer To The Tis O7s Just That The 07s Have A Bigger Lip. It Just Gives The Car A Diffrent Look Than EvrEyone Else Cars.
The KMC Dimes are indeed sweet. In fact I was even considering them as well. I pulled the trigger and ordered the TIS in black. I saw a SRT today with Black TIS's and it looked killer! Thanks for the input. This thread is now dead.

·
Registered
848 Posts
My wife has a BB Maggie and we are going with something similar in black--it'll be a great look for you too!!! :arms:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts