Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

I just got 22" inch rims installed and now my tire pressure light goes on and off. What's going on? how do I fix this?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Need more info....

It depends on your setup. I ran into the same problem and found that the tire pressure sensors are different for the US versions and exports (different frequencies). I'm replacing mine as we speak. Your welcome to these if your needing US sensors.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm have the same problem, can't figure it out...
ok... went to the Chrysler dealership and they said that on the stock wheels there are sensors attached to the valve. You can take those off and put them on the new 22's.... or..... you can buy new ones at $79 EACH!!!!!! ...... I told them they were craaaazy and stormed out!!!!

my problem is that I'm keeping my stock wheels for winter and will need the sensors.... so I'm going to need another set anyway.

does anybody know where to get these dang things, cheaper? or is the dealership pulling my leg?

thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Dealership is correct your stock C wheels have tire pressure sensor valve stems you will need to buy another set and have them installed in your 22's for your tpms to function properly. Search around sometimes guys sell them used..I know a few guys here have found some other companies that sell them I think I seen something about intro wheels had some you have to poke around to find the best price for them but if you want that pesky light to go off you will need the correct sensors in your 22's! Good luck

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ok... went to the Chrysler dealership and they said that on the stock wheels there are sensors attached to the valve. You can take those off and put them on the new 22's.... or..... you can buy new ones at $79 EACH!!!!!! ...... I told them they were craaaazy and stormed out!!!!

my problem is that I'm keeping my stock wheels for winter and will need the sensors.... so I'm going to need another set anyway.

does anybody know where to get these dang things, cheaper? or is the dealership pulling my leg?

thanks.
Do a search on Ebay. I heard a guy sells them in sets of four for around $70 total and they are brand new. Sellers name is robemcc:

eBay Seller: robemcc: Parts Accessories, eBay Motors items on eBay.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts