Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I am going to be buying some hid fogs tomorrow for the car and I just want to ask for your opinion. I will include a front pic of my car, and you be the judge.

I just installed some 8000k lights in my low beams last week. Wasnt really sure if I was going to like them because I have always had 6000k on my other rides, and was satisfied with them.

Now that I know that I like the 8000k, I am going to keep them. My question is, should I get the matching 8000k fogs, or would it look better with contrast, like getting the 3000k (think yellow).

Here is the front of my car

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
i have 6000K in both, with 6000K HID style LED's in the run/turn and marker.. I like the same color all the way round..

and BTW that paint job is out-fukking-standing:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro, I think that I will keep it with the same color. I was thinking a little contrast would be cool, but to think about it, I never really liked the yellow fogs that came on the Lexus.

So 8000k it is!!!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I would also say keep it consistent. I've gone with Stealth Auto 6000k HIDs Lowbeam and HID fogs on the MSRT8 and recently added 6000k HID fogs to the 300C Heritage Edition. They are a fairly good match (just slightly more blue) to the OEM HID Lowbeams of the H.E.

You could REALLY tell the difference in both vehicles when the fogs were stock halogens. That's when I decided I didn't like the contrast between the white HIDs and the yellow stock fogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts