Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 265/35/22's on my SRT8 replicas. I am just wondering what other tire sizes I can fit on these Rims.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got them from a friend who sold his 300 but they came on the car when he got it so I have no access to an invoice or what replicas I have

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok now this leads me to my next question. I am going to be buying lowering Springs if everything works out will lower it 1.9 inches roughly. Does that affect the size of tire I can use and will spacers allow me to get wider tires if lowering it messes with things

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's going to cause me to need to roll my fenders? Lowering the car? Going with a fatter tire? Or the combo of both?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Crap I need to get to finding someone to roll my fenders. Do you have your fenders rolled? About how much does a mod like that run

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is definitely something I wouldn't want to attempt myself. I didn't think lowering would require me to roll my fenders. I figured fatter tires would.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
It's the combination of lowering and wider tires that leads us all to have to roll the fenders. Spacers only push the wheel and tire towards the outside of the fender so you will definitely rub.

285 tire + 1.9" lowering = rolling the fenders. Check around with some body shops in your area for a quote. It can be an involved process and if you haven't done it before, I'd leave it to the pros.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts