Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like things a little flashy. I was thinking about these rims for my Jade 3ooc....
Greed Envy Chrome - Car Rims

Need peoples opinions. I like them cause they are called GREED Envy, also because they have a huge deep lip, and of course ,cause I love chrome, and think they will look really nice in motion. Some wheels look really good once they are turning, and not as nice standing still, and vice versa.I think these look good both ways. Was gonna do 24's but seeing as I bought this for the wifey, and we are looking at air ride, 22's will suffice.
They will be on this car....

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/54046-satin-jade-pearl-pics-56k-beware.html

Thanks guys and girls!
The other option is Platinum shields.... but it's already been done....

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wise words my friend. I like em. I think they are pimp.And they will look good in motion... Anyone have any photochop skillz?

·
Registered
326 Posts
That deep lip should look good. Congrats when you get them.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks man, thats great, I really appreciate it as I have less than zero skillz with photo hop, I think they are gonna look sweet...what do you think? I have not seen em on anyones 300 yest either so that will be nice as I have a unique colour as well....really thanks buddy!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey nick, do you sell rims and tires by chance? If you do then I think u might be real close to making a sale!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Silly PhotoChop

Another photochop :biggrin:
P1020429_test.jpg

·
Registered
668 Posts
SWEET THANKS MAN, hOW ABOUT A SIDE SHOT? TOO MUCH TO ASK?....PLEASSEEE.
Here you are, but I didn't find a side shot of the wheels ...
P1020429_test_2.jpg

·
Registered
668 Posts
thanks again....should I get em?
They look siiiiiiiicccccckkkkkk man, btw there's a member with a bit similar wheels and they look awesome on his car :fing02: and yeah which size are you looking for ?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
God awful!!!! (you asked)

But if you like 'em my opinion doesn't mean a thing.

·
Registered
683 Posts
How much more do those weigh than your stock wheels? I always worry about the additional rotating mass, especially if you're doing some sporty driving.

I'm not a fan of the big "shield" type of wheels but if that's your style more power to you. They will turn some heads.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts