Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I am Concern about getting Corsa system.

but the thing is I have SRT-Design, Not SRT-8.

I heard someone saying "there is drone for 5.7 because of MDS on 5.7"

I am worry about getting issue or trouble after facts.

please give opinion~

·
Registered
771 Posts
There is very little to no drone with the Corsa's and if you get the Diablo Predator tuner also you can turn off the MDS!:biggrin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I run the Corsa exhaust on my Charger and there is very little to no drone. I believe it is the best option for the 5.7 with MSD.

·
Registered
296 Posts
The CORSA system offers the least amount of drone of any aftermarket system out presently available. The drone is only "slightly" greater than the OEM exhaust system. THat drone is not higher in dB, it is a slightly different frequency (lower)...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the Corsas on my AWD 300C and they are nice - no drone to worry about (to me, sounded less than stock, but maybe it was just lower frequency -- you can barely tell when MDS kicks in...) Quiet at idle, nice sound at WOT, nice rumble when backing off...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I have the Corsas on my AWD 300C and they are nice - no drone to worry about (to me, sounded less than stock, but maybe it was just lower frequency -- you can barely tell when MDS kicks in...) Quiet at idle, nice sound at WOT, nice rumble when backing off...
100% correct!
Almost 2 years and no problems, awesome sound and no drone.
Mds drone , very little to none.

Gary

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Thanks guys!! To date I don't think I have heard a bad review of the Corsa'a, other than they are more expensive than others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts