Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm wanting to paint my car a dark candy green color, but am having trouble with the exact color I want. Anybody have any pics of rides painted candy green? I tried to google but didnt find anthing.

·
Registered
650 Posts
too bad they killed magnum. i do not get this. especially with the current cuv craze among automakers. it is a type of cuv just more sporty in my opinion. they just needed to advertise it the same way volvo or subaru does. skiis, bikes, tracking... but even with old way i believe they have got quite decent sales. i see quite a bit of magnums.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
too bad they killed magnum. i do not get this. especially with the current cuv craze among automakers. it is a type of cuv just more sporty in my opinion. they just needed to advertise it the same way volvo or subaru does. skiis, bikes, tracking... but even with old way i believe they have got quite decent sales. i see quite a bit of magnums.
they prolly in the end yanked it because they couldnt figure out much to change on it.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
sorry folks bbmakmak stole my ridalin last time he was over, so sometimes i cant help hijacking....

back to candy paint, it looks awsome on anything good, but you need the dollar to throw away because its expensive but def do it if u can. id go find pics but i cant sit still

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
that has a shine a mile deep,da reflection in the tailgate could almost be a an old fashion mural,bet not many of you kids remember murals.lmao

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
almost looks like glass its so good

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
what are them "things" on the rear door bottoms??

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
vents i think......oh no thatd be stupid lol

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
elky ,

try gm bermuda blue , its on the denalis and ssr trucks , its a deep jade green with a blue pearl flip , ive been wanting to paint my satin jade that color forever.

z

1 - 15 of 15 Posts