Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys know of a reputable shop in both Austin and Houston that can adjust my coilovers I just put on new 22" wheels and all 4 corners are off, just need a good shop that can tweak them and dial in my ride.

Thanks, Ardi

·
Registered
521 Posts
Chunk,

If you come to Austin, there's a place called Jerry's Wheel and tire alignment that I bet can do the job for ya. They installed my springs for me and are very good. Let me know if you need any more info.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chunk,

If you come to Austin, there's a place called Jerry's Wheel and tire alignment that I bet can do the job for ya. They installed my springs for me and are very good. Let me know if you need any more info.
Did you install coilovers or regular springs? thanks

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Other than SoulSpeed Performance - Home I don't know. Like I said (before), awesome suspension shop! Not even a speck of dirt on my car, tech wears gloves, no issues. just have to make an appointment maybe a week or so out since its a single bay and single tech working on the rides. (Only 2 people in the shop at all).

Any other members with referrals to good shops out there, please post their info for all of us...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chunk,

Is it called Jerry's Wheel Align and Tire in Pflugerville or Jerry's Wheel and Tire Service in Kyle?

thanks

·
Registered
783 Posts
if in houston, check out WOODLANDS SUSPENSION AND PERFORMANCE or Carboys.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Been out on vacation. It's Jerry's Wheel Align in Pflugerville. Soul Speed is another place that could do it, but like said above, you may have to set up an appointment way in advance. Soul speed actually was the place that rolled my fenders for me.

Is it called Jerry's Wheel Align and Tire in Pflugerville or Jerry's Wheel and Tire Service in Kyle?

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts