Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some help, about to buy a cat back exhaust, to all of the people that have an cat back setup, i need some advice, witch one is good that gives u power + has no DROM sound inside the car at low speed

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the Magnaflow Catback system. Love it. No problems at all no drone inside the car.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

I have the Magnaflow Catback system. Love it. No problems at all no drone inside the car.
thank you, i think im going with bwoody exhust, no drone inside and sound NICE

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the Billy Boat Cat Back, and it a nice tone to it, that's also wife approved....:)

Check your PM's also..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, i have to get my wife to aprove, i think i meet u at hooter the last meet, i was the 1trying to keep up with will. lol

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
The best system out there for power boost and no drone at low speeds is the Corsa system. It uses patented "sound cancelling" technology to eliminate drone - uses no baffles or packing.

And at open throttle, the exhaust gases whistle straight through - with a mighty ole' school big V8 sound.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you

The best system out there for power boost and no drone at low speeds is the Corsa system. It uses patented "sound cancelling" technology to eliminate drone - uses no baffles or packing.

And at open throttle, the exhaust gases whistle straight through - with a mighty ole' school big V8 sound.
:biggrin: thank for the info, it will be BWOODY or CORSA, and a have to get some HIGHT FLOW CATS, does the header really help?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

The SRT8 already has some neat double lined shorty headers as OEM. I would make sure you have a cold air intake mod and a Diablo Predator tuner before thinking about upgrading headers.
I have those two things already,and a 180 tstate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts