Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my inusrance battle wasn't to long and I will receive my money tomorrow for the stolen wheels.

My new setup will be:

Seva s-10's chrome
22X9 in front
22X10.5 in rear

They are only available in one offset for 300's so I am under the assumption they fit well looking into other pictures on the forum.

My question is how about the tires?
265/35/22 on front?
305/30/22 on rear?

Does anyone recommend a brand? I had pirelli pzero neros before but those are a lil pricey. I was thinking toyo proxes or maybe falkins? Any insight would be apprecated?

Also I was thinking about throwing lowering springs into the car at the same time. can you install a spring only lowering kit for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
where u getting ur wheels from bro ?
i would do 265-35-22 front
295-30-22 rear :)

nitto 420's or just toyos :)

let me know whats up

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be getting my wheels from a frined of mine that owns a shop. He is getting them to me for his cost directly from sevas. I beleive it is $1,680 shipped.

Any thoughts on suspension?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
sounds good in theory, but too bad they arent made yet/been sold out...........lol

they wont be available again until May/June..........if you can wait, thats a good price though!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
yeah, if you dont mind waiting for 3-4 months to get the wheels in... it sounds like a good deal.

It looks like Q hit the nail on the head... fronts are fine but run the 295 in the rear.

as for tire brand:
nitto -great tire
toyo- i dont like the tread, its too much
Nexen - looks ok and its cheap
Hankook - I have these and I like them... and they are very affordable
Kumho - had these too, I was happy with them

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
;) living on the forums makes u memorize things lol :)

i would do Kw v2 or in urcase u can just do Eibachs which are cheaper way cheaper than coilovers

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am wanting to sell my SEVAS S10s, let me know if you cant get them from your buddy, as mine are available now.
I was gonna order a set too but you have some used??? let me know how much please email me all the details and specs with price at [email protected] thanks! Shaun

ps anyone got this wheel combo on their ride i would also like to see how they sit in the wheel well. Thanks too. Good choice my friend!!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
search sevas s10. 95% run that tire setup, with the other running 255/30 or 265/30 up front and 295/25 in the rear. The new s stars are gonna rock, if they actually get made.

·
Banned
775 Posts
ok look...... heres the 2 different set ups you can use.

if the car is going too be slammed...
255/265 -30 -22
295/25/22

stock or lowered springs
f- 265/35/22
r- 295/30/22

1 - 10 of 10 Posts