Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for anyone that owns the satin jade color to take some pics of the exterior...also I would really like some pics of the jade interior with light graystone. The dealer said there was not much difference between the two upper colors. (Dark Graystone or Jade)

·
Registered
365 Posts
chad_c_u said:
I am looking for anyone that owns the satin jade color to take some pics of the exterior...also I would really like some pics of the jade interior with light graystone. The dealer said there was not much difference between the two upper colors. (Dark Graystone or Jade)
Actually, the dark jade interior has a definite greenish cast which can be hard to see unless in bright sunlight. I believe it is paired only with the light graystone. If you go with the Satin Jade Pearl exterior, I think you may be happier with the dark jade upper and light graystone lower. However, be aware that the light graystone is nearly white and will require considerable care and/or another set of carpet masks. I use a set of cheap transpanent mats strictly to keep down the maintenance.

Here are some pics of both in and out, before the wood kit was installed :

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Miles and everyone with the help...I am ordering the 300C with AWD in Satin Jade with the Deep Jade/light graystone interior...The pictures of the interior helped make the decision.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts