Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any expeience with this product it comes in a blue tin can, i want to use it for the chrome clad rims ive tested it on railings sinks and glass at work and it hasnt scratched any of those it also repals, im just wondering if it would be okay on the rims

·
Registered
899 Posts
it's meant for polished metal, not chrome. I definitely would NOT use it, unless they made one for chrome.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it says you can use it for chrome and our rims arnt really chrome, ive been testing this product on lots of different metails stainless steels and it works really good but am still debating wheather to use it on the rims or not

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had any expeience with this product it comes in a blue tin can, i want to use it for the chrome clad rims ive tested it on railings sinks and glass at work and it hasnt scratched any of those it also repals, im just wondering if it would be okay on the rims
I have used Never Dull, and it's a good product but your "chrome clad" factory wheels are PLASTIC !!! Do NOT use "Never Dull" on them! It will work fine on actual metal, whether or not it is chromed. but The chrome on the wheels, bumpers, door handles, and mirrors of the 300C are plastic. I'm not sure about the chrome strips at the top of the doors - - that may be metal but be careful.

The nice thing about the 'plastic - chrome' is all you have to do is wash the wheels with soap and water, and then protect them with some good car wax (whatever you use on the rest of the car).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts