Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right to left: Mike, JMatt, Jack and me - EricG. I felt like I was in slow motion compared to those three, but it was a great day. I made 9 runs and never went above 13 seconds:)

I'm on the right both times. I ran against a 5.7 GTO that I think is a little modded.

Eric

·
Registered
308 Posts
Very nice Eric!! Saw JMatt went 11.1 too. Impressive day all around!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks like a couple of good runs..... congrats Eric!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Congrats Eric... some day I will get into the 12s... but probably not until next year the way things are going.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats Eric... some day I will get into the 12s... but probably not until next year the way things are going.
Just takes a little practice Tim! No Columbus for you?

Eric

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are nice 60' times. I like how you pull past the GTO at the Traps on your quickest run!
Yeah, I tell myself that I like to give them leads...I could get a better reaction time if I wanted :)

Eric

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
great times man.....one of these days i might be able to hit the 12's..but i think with the extra 500+lbs of stereo stuff it will only be in my dreams...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Those are nice times Eric! I really need to come down from Columbus to see you and your tuner maybe you can hook me up with some info??

I want to be in the 12's this year...13.1 is as close as i have come so far...

Jaybo

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Jaybo,
Power Ported Performance is in Cincinnati here, they are easy to look up. You do have to schedule a little in advance to get on the dyno. Look in the vendor section and they should have all their numbers listed.

Wantsrt8,
I have all the warranty-voiding goodies :) I don't have much for mods really...

185 t-stat, AFE Stage 2 intake, Billet Technology oil catch can and then a Diablosport Predator and CMR dyno tune. It all cost me about $1000. I got the Predator and tune the same day from PPP here in Cincinnati. I do no weight reduction - even the babyseat was still in there - and run on my 255 TOYOs.

We had good air yesterday too, the density altitude was around -700.

Eric

·
Registered
371 Posts
Eric thanks...Im waiting for some good air ar National Trails this next month when they open...I will do a few more base runs then see if I can get tuned, I think I have a 12.9 in the car as it sits with good air and if I can pull a 1.9 60' best I managed this last year was a 2.0 and a 13.1.....1.9 60 should at least put me in a solid 13.0 pass....

Jaybo

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
nice run man....its all in the color ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Did the predator tune make a big difference? It looks like it did to me.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Am I reading this correctly, 11.1?
Like Mike said, yes, but he's on a 1 million shot of nitrous:biggrin: Seriously though, I think it's like a 275 shot or something ridiculous like that.

Eric

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did the predator tune make a big difference? It looks like it did to me.
Richard,
The Predator is a big part of it, the tuning on a dyno just maximizes everything. The Predator and CMR tune together have my car running really well right now.

Eric

1 - 18 of 18 Posts