Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my BB exhaust installed this weekend... a local shop did the install for $60... another was going to do it for $40 on monday, but i couldn't wait that long...

here are a couple of pics and the startup sound... i'm going to take some video today or tomorrow of me doing a driveby and maybe an onboard...

i don't have any before pics, but i'm sure u know the difference between stock 2" and these 4"

and some sound...

these will do for me until i buy a high end one...

btw, i don't notice much of the dreaded "drone." i have to be in the car with nothing on no music, no a/c, and i hear a slight rumble, but i like all the new rumblings coming from back there... if u go for the 9db or 7db, i don't think u will be satisfied... everyone i've had listen to her new growl thinks it's perfect, not too loud, not too soft...

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks great Brother! Nice change of pace for the ride after you had it so long...

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx for the compliments... i think it should have been one of my first upgrades now that i've done it... i know i would have driven her much harder if it was tho, but i would have gotten more enjoyment out of her, which i didn't even think was possible...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Sounds good!!! Can't go wrong with some rumble.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks and sounds great I have yet to put this on my my 300, but I see we have a lot of the same taste.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
78 Posts
can you pass smog test with these in california?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts