Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new to this site, and i wanted to show u guys my new ride. picked it up last Mon. and put on some 22's. let me know what u think. u guys got some tight rides on this site.

Black Crystal Pearl 300C
22' wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
They look sweeeet! Nice rims B.T.W :) What kind of Rims Are those??
How's the ride on those?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ride's preety good. but i'm used to ridinf on big wheels and low profile tires. so it may be a big difference for someone who's never driven a vehicle with bigger rims and low profile tires. but i like the ride especially the look of 22's on this car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
basically these rims were made to the specs of the 300c. any wheel can be made to the specs to fit ur ride. i don't know what the offset but they are 22 9.5 no rubbing at all. and no spacers. i don't understand y u would need spacers to make ur rims fit. the rims u buy should fit ur car regardless. if the rim that u want doesn't make an offset that fits then ur shop should be showing u some other rims that do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i got these rims for pretty cheap. even tho these rims are fairly new to the market. paid 3400 out the door. for the rims 22x9.5 pirelli 265 35 zr22 lugs, locks, mount and balance. the prices that these rims are out there for that i've seen were about 4300 4700 out the door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts