Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, I finally got my GRIP Grille painted and installed, painted the door handles black, and painted the mirrors black, AND painted the rear chrome bumper strip black! It looks AMAZING. My friends over at MotorSports Authority in Conway, AR took care of me real nice! Anyways, here's some pics from today!

And one of my favorites, looks like an ad for Lexani!!!!!

I'm installing my matching HID fog lights from HIDGATE tonight, so i'm sure i'll have pics of those up later on tonight!!! 8000k all the way baby!

Let me know what you guys think of the car, as i'm absolutely in love with it!

Thanks guys,

Adam

PS - The old grille is still for sell!!! (Check the for sale parts section!)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Whoa Adam, your ride has moved on up! Sweet ride! Sporty Mafia ride you got there. LMAO. I'm planning on doing the same to my mirrors and rear bumper trim. But probably doing the mirror led's.

Those are some mean A#$ wheels!!!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate it man. I saw where your ride has stepped up a couple of notches as well! Very sick! Oh and your XBOX that I bought is still working perfectly!

Whoa Adam, your ride has moved on up! Sweet ride! Sporty Mafia ride you got there. LMAO. I'm planning on doing the same to my mirrors and rear bumper trim. But probably doing the mirror led's.

Those are some mean A#$ wheels!!!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Classy and clean. Definitely not overdone. Strong work!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I appreciate it man. I saw where your ride has stepped up a couple of notches as well! Very sick! Oh and your XBOX that I bought is still working perfectly!
Thanks bro. HEHEHE, that's good yo!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Man your car looks sick. Good idea painting everything and the wheels go with it all perfect! VERY CLEAN.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! I try to make it as clean as possible! The total on everything with it done in 2 days was $495 including tax.
Looks clean. How much was it to paint everything?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Looks great! Those wheels are JUST the right amount of pop against the all black car. Looks really good all put together.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Lovin the look. Looks great. :fing02:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love the look and am wanting to do the same did you remove everything to paint and how was it prepped? Do you have to pull the bumpers to get the chrome strips off? Thanks Aaron

·
Registered
127 Posts
Look'n Good.....Looks really clean. Love the Wheels. :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
297 Posts
wow...everything came together sooooo nice!! Looking good man, the wheels especially the rear lip sets the car off!! I like a lot haha

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
If I had BB that's how I'd have my ride lookin...nice job!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thas A Beautiful Car My Friend...bb Is The Best...keep It Like That..peace

1 - 20 of 30 Posts