Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I took delivery of an Magnesium 300c. What a beautiful automobile! Its fully loaded and I can't wait to get out and drive it. When I get some good pictures I'll post them.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome Bryan,
You find this forum (300/300C) to be Numero Uno! Now get those pics posted :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats Bryan. U R going to LOVE to drive the 300c. When asked by others how the Hemi performs, I mention the torque and say when you stand on the throttle the motor just keeps pulling like it is saying "tell me when you've had enough". Truly THE BOMB!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bryan,

I am very jealous, but happy for you. Hope it is everything you wanted. Unfortunately for me, I am still waiting for my cool vanilla C to come in. Ordered 8/9 went to "D" 9/16, still no change.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Welcome BryanS!!
I remember when mine was new, this is how I looked that first day :D / this is how I look 4-1/2 months later :D :D :D

This is a fun and very informative forum... when you can stay away from your C long enough to take advantage!

·
Registered
196 Posts
KC300C said:
Bryan,

I am very jealous, but happy for you. Hope it is everything you wanted. Unfortunately for me, I am still waiting for my cool vanilla C to come in. Ordered 8/9 went to "D" 9/16, still no change.
Hey everyone,

Just got off the phone with DCX Customer Service and I just went to "D1" status!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D The rep said it is "in production", but does not have a finish date. Looks like I will be checking everday now to track its progress until it hits the rail car. Very Cool!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great choice in vehicles man! I am being glad for you while I yet suffer....not knowing when I will take delivery on mine! Makes me want to drive to Canada, and jump the fence!

Enjoy your daily experience of driving the most awesome car on the market!

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
BryanS said:
Last night I took delivery of an Magnesium 300c. What a beautiful automobile! Its fully loaded and I can't wait to get out and drive it. When I get some good pictures I'll post them.
Welcome aboard Bryan. I just talked to a very high profile fellow in our city who just returned from a trip with his wife to Chigago and back in his 300C. This man has owned almost every luxury car you can name. He couldn't stop raving about the comfort, style, quietness, power brakes etc. etc.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome aboard Bryan. :cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
mikeD said:
Great choice in vehicles man! I am being glad for you while I yet suffer....not knowing when I will take delivery on mine! Makes me want to drive to Canada, and jump the fence!

Enjoy your daily experience of driving the most awesome car on the market!
mikeD,

You know, if mine gets delayed anymore, I may call you up to carpool to Canada. I'll give you a boost over the fence. From what I understand from other posts, once it goes "D1" it's pretty much a sure thing it will be built and shipped in a week or so. With another 2 to 3 weeks delivery it should arrive at the dealer sometime early November.

Mike, I feel your pain. Sorry for the Clinton quotr. When did you order yours? Color? Options? What staus do they show on it? I hope yours moves through quickly!!!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
KC300C said:
Hey everyone,

Just got off the phone with DCX Customer Service and I just went to "D1" status!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D The rep said it is "in production", but does not have a finish date. Looks like I will be checking everday now to track its progress until it hits the rail car. Very Cool!!!!! :cool:
Hooray for you KC, hope it moves along without a hitch!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome. I got to drive the car more last night and I must say - the lights are incredible! So far I am very happy with my purchase.

KC - hopefully your car will be built and arrive soon. Keep us posted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts