Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "Hey" I am a newly 300c owner and couldn't be happier. So glad I got this car instead of the CTS. Thanks all

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome. Glad you are here. I looked seriously at the CTS also before I bought my 300. The CTS at the time didn't excite me as much as the 300. I looked at Lincoln LS's also. Good luck with the car and welcome to this great site.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find there are loads of very helpful people on this site to give you great advice about your car. Enjoy it - they really are something else.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
welcome to the forum!! We're glad you got the 300 too! Not that the CTS is bad, the 300 is just BADDER! ;)

Let us know if we can help in any way!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Robertz1,
Thanks for coming over to this thread to post your introduction. Let us know if you have any questions.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome Robert! Good to have you here.

Bernie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening! I'm new too, new to the 300C and new to forum posting. Any pointers will be appreciated. I am reading the forum "tips", etc., but don't often understand what I just read. Anyway, we just ordered a 2008 300C yesterday, so now the wait starts. First question, about how long is it taking to have one built after placing the order. Thanks for all the help to be given!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts