Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Raphael, I'm from New York but Live in Atlanta. I bought my new car on Dec. 19, 2007. I love this car, best car I have ever owned. It's a loaded out AWD 300C, everything including NAV. Looking to have some fun with it and I think you guys can help me. I'm into sleek looking cars so I don't modify the outside of vehicles much. I'm looking at changing the grille, taillights, and putting tints on my ride.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hello all,
My name is Raphael, I'm from New York but Live in Atlanta. I bought my new car on Dec. 19, 2007. I love this car, best car I have ever owned. It's a loaded out AWD 300C, everything including NAV. Looking to have some fun with it and I think you guys can help me. I'm into sleek looking cars so I don't modify the outside of vehicles much. I'm looking at changing the grille, taillights, and putting tints on my ride.
Hi Raphael :grouphug: you have come to the right place to get useful tips and guides on modding your car :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Raphael, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. We are fortunate over here that the 300C is few in numbers on the road - so we don't need to mod them to stand out from the crowd - they are different enough as they are. However the grille does need doing and tints are a matter of choice. I take it you are going for LED tail lights?
Enjoy your car and enjoy being here.
Cheers John

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome Raphael!!! I would suggest 20% tint all around, but use cereamic on the rear window cuz metallic will interfer with radio reception. I actually have metallic all around cuz I don't listen to AM anyway.

These days the Grip grille seems to be very popular. The mesh grilles are so common and are beginning to be played out IMO. Whatever way you go there's plenty of pics here to help you choose.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Those mods are a good start! Let us know if you need suggestions or help!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on your 2008 ownership. You have selected just the right amount of mods to keep your car 'sleek'. Make sure to post some pics when you get the chance.

bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley. Be sure to sign up for and go to the Southeast ShingDig when it comes time.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the welcome. I was talking about LED tail lights, 20 or 15% tint all the way around, and a heavy mesh grille (most likely) for the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts