Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking online at some of the new 300's for sale on ebay and noticed that the new ones listed (i.e. just off the truck) have a new emblem near the a-pillar on the sail-panel (inside panel opposite of side mirrors). Does anyone know what this is? On older 300m's it used to indicate infinity audio system.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
jeepfan said:
Was looking online at some of the new 300's for sale on ebay and noticed that the new ones listed (i.e. just off the truck) have a new emblem near the a-pillar on the sail-panel (inside panel opposite of side mirrors). Does anyone know what this is? On older 300m's it used to indicate infinity audio system.
Link?? Photo?

·
Registered
122 Posts
You might mean the "Boston Acoustic" emblem. Mine was delivered with it and when I took it for service the tech mentioned that the "newer" ones had this on them now and that older ones even if equipped w/sgII didnt.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Wow. Im so glad mine didn't come with one. Chrysler Daimler seems to have a certain addiction for 'doodads' and stickers on the interiors. There is more warning labels on the inside of a 300c than there are a tazer gun package.

As if I'm going to put a drooling child in my front seat! Thats what the trunk is for ;)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
yep

Yea i was at my dealer they just got in a second Deep Lava red just like mine but with a sun roof. I noticed that boston emblem.At first i thought something was wrong with mine. U see mine came with the wrong badges onthe out side. Good to see that its just chrysler selling more add space.

Eric
Black Chrerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts