Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
i love my 300, it's more unique than just another 300 rollin' around on chrome 22s and chrome trim all over the place.

don't hate.
Just a quick note....most of the 300s I see rolling around in or around where I live are black on black. Or murdered out. Just like the chrome was hot a while back the blacked out look is hot now, or at least in my neck of the woods. Either way though I like the look but I feel unique when I see them. lol I like your car though, you just need some new rims and it'll be done.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a quick note....most of the 300s I see rolling around in or around where I live are black on black. Or murdered out. Just like the chrome was hot a while back the blacked out look is hot now, or at least in my neck of the woods. Either way though I like the look but I feel unique when I see them. lol I like your car though, you just need some new rims and it'll be done.
oh they're on their way! they're on back order!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah I remember you mentioning a while ago that you had purchased them. I've been waiting for the pics this whole time. Guess your still waiting for them. lol Nice Cadillac by the way.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I remember you mentioning a while ago that you had purchased them. I've been waiting for the pics this whole time. Guess your still waiting for them. lol Nice Cadillac by the way.
yeah - it's been a while already and i still have a few weeks to wait. But i think it'll be worth it. I love the wheels.

The only downside to me waiting is that I spent money on other mods because im trying to cope with the anticipation of my new wheels. So i just spent a whole bunch of money i wasnt planning on spending on: a lambo door kit, new tinted tails, and some new springs.

im berrrrrroke!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice new ride! You should start pimping that one out now.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice new ride! You should start pimping that one out now.
I don't know. I think I like it the way it is. It's already on 22's and the windows are tinted. Not much more i'd do to it. I'd "murder" it, but there is WAY TOO MUCH chrome on it. It'd be a PITA to try to black out every square inch of chrome.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
by the way. this is my dad's new ride, not mine. he has that silver BMW 745i that's on the other side of the garage. its for sale if anyone wants buy it.

·
Registered
566 Posts
22's?? LOL look like 20's if that. It would take some 26's to make it look like it has big rims..

And yes, there is too much chrome on that bad boy. Still very nice though.

Your family has good taste. A 300, 745, and caddy.:fing02:

Im 22 years old and drive a nicer car than both my parents put together.
2000 dodge intrepid and a 1998 mazda b3000. They could care less about cars. I tried to get my mom to throw 20's on a few years back when her car was newer/nicer, she wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
22's?? LOL look like 20's if that. It would take some 26's to make it look like it has big rims..

And yes, there is too much chrome on that bad boy. Still very nice though.

Your family has good taste. A 300, 745, and caddy.:fing02:

Im 22 years old and drive a nicer car than both my parents put together.
2000 dodge intrepid and a 1998 mazda b3000. They could care less about cars. I tried to get my mom to throw 20's on a few years back when her car was newer/nicer, she wouldn't do it.

Haha, sorry for the typo - they are 20s.

·
Registered
436 Posts
i got to play with one of these the other day, power running boards, 22s dvd navi..ect they are very nice trucks...drove nice..but damn the dirty looks a 19 yr old gets driving it! haha

·
Registered
435 Posts
Please leave the caddy and don't ruin it like you did to your 300
Wow... harsh... what ever happened to "to each his/her own"? I mean creative criticism is one thing but...ouch...

Either way, I like your 300, my .02, I would get the lug nuts PC'd in black to, finishing touch you know...

My little addition to this is.... to ask... so which one gets to sleep inside (the garage) and which one gets put out (like the red headed step child)? LOL....

Hmm.... Well no matter what, congrats... you're da

Check out my murdered out banana....

I pimped that banana myslef, did all the mods on it and taught it to dance... whoo-hooo...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow... harsh... what ever happened to "to each his/her own"? I mean creative criticism is one thing but...ouch...

Either way, I like your 300, my .02, I would get the lug nuts PC'd in black to, finishing touch you know...

My little addition to this is.... to ask... so which one gets to sleep inside (the garage) and which one gets put out (like the red headed step child)? LOL....

Hmm.... Well no matter what, congrats... you're da

Check out my murdered out banana....

I pimped that banana myslef, did all the mods on it and taught it to dance... whoo-hooo...
haha. sweeeeeet banana. Unfortunately we have to take turns (me and my mom that is.) It IS my dad's garage so he gets an annual parking permit for the garage. My permit is, however, on a day to day basis.

We have discussed the idea of converting it into a 3-door. I hope we get it done soon.

Also, about the lugs.. no need for pc'ing them. I order some black 22 inch KMC slides, but they're on backorder.. once they come in though, ill be completely "murdered out" :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts