Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take a moment to let you know that we have taken a new administrator on board to help run things a bit more smoothly. With my day job taking up a good portion of my time, I havent had the time to dedicate to the forums that I used too. So, a long time friend of mine has decided to help out with anything forum related, so if you have an urgent issue or need assistance in any way, you can contact Jay by sending a PM to "JayC" on the forums.

He can also be reached via email at: [email protected]

He will also be moderating and basicly acting on my behalf on the forums, please extend him the courtesy and respect you would any other moderator on the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
hay

Welcome
Hope you dont have to do to much work here. :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Jay, and it's a pleasure having you :) , Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
ekool said:
I wanted to take a moment to let you know that we have taken a new administrator on board to help run things a bit more smoothly. With my day job taking up a good portion of my time, I havent had the time to dedicate to the forums that I used too. So, a long time friend of mine has decided to help out with anything forum related, so if you have an urgent issue or need assistance in any way, you can contact Jay by sending a PM to "JayC" on the forums.

He can also be reached via email at: [email protected]

He will also be moderating and basicly acting on my behalf on the forums, please extend him the courtesy and respect you would any other moderator on the forum.
Ekool,
thanks so much for supporting this website.
You have truly been "the man behind the curtain" that has made this forum successful. We all appreciate your help and support.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
joey said:
Ekool,
thanks so much for supporting this website.
You have truly been "the man behind the curtain" that has made this forum successful. We all appreciate your help and support.
Aha! The great and powerful Oz!!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Aha! The great and powerful Oz!!
You have no idea the amount of truth in that statement :)

Thanks, guys.. Anyone who needs my assistance, please feel free to email me. I'm almost always available.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
JayC said:
You have no idea the amount of truth in that statement :)

Thanks, guys.. Anyone who needs my assistance, please feel free to email me. I'm almost always available.
Man, am I glad you found humor in that... scary avatar!! (j/k ;) )

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yo JayC! WeLcOmE

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Welcome Jay to one neat forum.

I find it very informative, often humourous, and at times thought provoking. It is never dull.

I hope some of us don't become too rowdy - judging by your pic, probably won't be a problem. :)

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome!

Bernie

·
Registered
771 Posts
Your welcome is a bit late, isn't it Rambit! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Your welcome is a bit late, isn't it Rambit! :biggrin:
Yeah, I guess it is...haha!!! I never got a chance to welcome him before, so I thought I'd do it now. Come to think of it, he was here before me.

Actually I love digging up old threads.

Bernie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts