Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and would like to say hi to all the 300 enthusiasts out there. I've been lurking for quite some time, and am astounded by the knowledge here and the different modifications that people have done to there cars. I have a 2006 silver 300 touring which I bought before the 07's came out and am really happy with it indeed. I haven't done much to it, except tint, chrome pillar posts and projector headlight..I recently bought a grill off of ebay, nothing special. Anyways, I hope to learn more from you guys! Great forum:)

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! It's about time you surfaced here!

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! I was a little nervous at first...seeing all the mods done on cars, but I see there are people here just like me..ready to learn. I look foward to learning more :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Welcome from San Diego, post pics of your car when you get a chance.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Welcome aboard, great screen name, that's what it is all about...passion for your ride. Don't be intimidated by the mods, our members are pretty nice, they don't bite.. except for me of course, LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome aboard, great screen name, that's what it is all about...passion for your ride. Don't be intimidated by the mods, our members are pretty nice, they don't bite.. except for me of course, LOL.
LOL! Thank you my friend! I will try with the mods..slowly of course:biggrin:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome

Hey, welcome to the forum, and know that you bought a classic auto. ENJOY because this car turns heads ! I love mine and will never part with her til the end comes.

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome guys! I love my car! This place is great too! Thank you for the warm welcomes!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the forums, people are really nice here !

Not a fan of the leafs so you should probably stop cheering for them ! haha jk

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the forums, people are really nice here !

Not a fan of the leafs so you should probably stop cheering for them ! haha jk
LOL! Thanks! I know they haven't won in a long while, but I can always hope:fing02: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts