Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to the board

I just joined the board and wanted to say hello. My name is Keith and I'm in Lexington, KY. I look very forward to being part of the group, learning and hopefully contributing. Hope to chat soon. Laters!! :nana:

·
Registered
465 Posts
hello and welcome! i used to own a 2006 300c in black but i traded it in for an SUV. i am now a troll. good luck and have fun with your ride!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just realized I posted introduction into wrong group...my bad. Anyhow, new to the group from Lexington, KY. Name is Keith and I look very forward to being part of this group. 2007 300C with mods listed in signature. Here are a couple of additional pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I say welcome from the Great White North!

cheers from the sandbox

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
welcome aboard!

I moved your other thread here... enjoy your stay with us, may it be long and helpful to you!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to you all and Cueball. Looking forward to being a part. I have already found a nice extra on my 300 I did not know was there until reading past posts - the 0-60 reading on the dash. I look forward to seeing y'all on the board.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Lethal and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I think you are already discovering the wealth of information and knowledge contained in these pages. Enjoy your time with us.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, lethal. It's always nice to hear when someone shares what they have learned from the forum. Hope to hear much more from you.

bruno

1 - 11 of 11 Posts