Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
My name is Miguel and I write from Sevilla, Spain.

Now, I have a BMW M5, modificated by Hamann in Germany. Since I´ve have seen the 300 C across Inet I told me "Miguel you have to buy this car".

In Spain this car will be in shops after the summer. I´m waiting for it and I don´t know how much did it cost and wich engine I can buy.

Do you know when I can buy this car in Spain??
Is it possible buy this car in America and import it?

The car is wonderfull and I´m ver interestng in it.

Thanks.
Best regards

PD: I´m sorry about my english. I´m learning your language. :D :cool: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Miguel, Welcome to this board. Your English is better than my Spanish so please don't feel bad about your English.
I suggest that you go to the Daimler Chrysler website and go to the Spanish site or even any European site and you should be able to get the information you need. Good Luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello Miguel,
Welcome...many of us here in the USA also have to wait for these vehicles. I custom ordered mine on 4/25 and have not recieved delivery yet( can take from 6-10 weeks, but now we hear it is even longer, maybe 16 weeks). Most of us here the the US have to order the 300C's because the dealers are selling these cars before they come off the trucks and many are asking premuim pricing for the ones on the showroom floors, $5,000 over MSRP...average. My car has been built and is on a train to California, where I live. So, your question can you purchase here and export to Spain may be difficult, especially if you want the 300C (HEMI V8 Engine). The 300C fully loaded goes for about $37,000 US, MSRP (manufactures suggested retail price). Some of us here are able to get these for slightly less...I, for instance have negociated a vehicle at $800 over invoice price...savings of around $2000 from window(MSRP) price... You may wait longer if you purchase here and try to export....I suggest you go to your local Chrysler dealer and put down a deposit for the first one they get...and/or if you have a relative in the USA he can custom order one here and you MAY get this one sooner to export....THIS is the HOTTEST CAR IN THE USA RIGHT NOW, especially because of the value...styling, and engine combo.
I can't wait to get mine...This message board helps us that are waiting keep our sanity...My wife can't wait till I get my car either...I'm driving her nuts too....
Good Luck...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks friends. I hope this car will be in Spain in a few weeks.

This evening I´ve been spoken with a Chrysler dialer here in Sevilla and he told me that the car will be here in a few weeks.

I´ve been read at forum that the blue color is difficult to get. I think that is the best colour for this car, do you?.

The idea of import the vehcicle is not a good idea. The best is wait for the car, because if you have to wait the car in your country for 4 ó 6 weeks, across July the car will be in Sevilla´s dialers and they will get some cars and some options in those cars, so some of them can be mine. The options are the most important. I know that the V8 is the most engine, but you know the prices of petrol here. 0.95 Eur per litre of 98 oct. My M5 is more of less on 18 litres per 100 kms. The 300C is on top of my M5.

What do you say me about the engine?
I think that a 2.7 full equipament is the best option, because of the price, and the limit of speed here. Speed in road is under control by the police...

Thanks ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
they are only building the hemi at first from my udnerstanding, then they will release the 6cyl and a deisel option.

Go for the hemi, it gets good gas mileage if you do not have a heavy foot.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Miguel, if you have a Hamann modified M5 you will not really want a 250HP V6. Better yet maybe you should wait for the 425HP 300 SRT-8 with a 6.1 liter V8 to debut in America in January 2005. This car will compete with M and AMG cars.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome Miguel!

For all others in the forum: Let's make an added effort to use good grammar and spelling in our posts. It will make it much easier for our friends in other countries to understand us, as well as learn proper English.

(Heck, some of the posts in here are difficult to understand for a NATIVE English speaker!) ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts