Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
C or not

Thats not a C right. The site says it is. Ither way i dont like the back.
Also were is the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
That's not for my 300C. I'll wait for some cleaner kits to be available. I personally like the way the C looks now. But as I've said before, that's just my opinion.
I'm going to leave the outside alone except for removing emblems. I don't want to take away from the clean lines, grille and Lambo doors

·
Registered
415 Posts
Im sorry to say, that website sucks... why the hell are you going to post pictures and cover them all up with water marks??? it makes no sense... fine, put one over the car but thats it... on the 300 they have I like the front and that's about it... and no, that is not a C... their work is too ricy for me...

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Tha187um said:
Im sorry to say, that website sucks... why the hell are you going to post pictures and cover them all up with water marks??? it makes no sense... fine, put one over the car but thats it... on the 300 they have I like the front and that's about it... and no, that is not a C... their work is too ricy for me...
Agreed.......

·
Registered
901 Posts
I must say No, actually the kit look like the one Snoop Dogg has on his C, also looking at it from the rear something is missing, remind of a strong wind blowing my skirt up from the back :) . But thanks for the pics :) !

·
Registered
143 Posts
OOoooh leave that kit off! It sur3 is missing something in the back.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Gross. It all looks glued on. Body kits should be as clean as possible looking like they're from the factory.

Total rice, but it was just a matter of time crap like this would show up and stupid people with their money would buy kits to make their car look ugly.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
heres my rendition of a body kit, the one i made doesnt flair up in the front and the rear is all finished, i would like some serious feedback on this because i have almost 20k into designing and prototyping this kit, i would have liked to made it a little smaller but , you just cant tell with foam how its gonna turn out in the end.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
That body kit has no business on our car. It doesn't even have any resemblence to the lines of our car. I hope someone will come out with something more rounded and molded to the body shape. I saw the SRT-8 with a front diffuser, it looked really nice. Very clean, I am for all that.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I think most aftermarket kit builders are going to find Body Kits don't appeal to the masses whom own the 300c. IMO they all look like crap. If we wanted our cars to look like Honda's we could go buy a Honda and a neon underbody kit.

Tommyz my best advice is to take heed to the European stylists, Lorinzer, AMG, Gembella. You will note all their body kits and styling lean towards subtlety. Japanese and American made kits often look too agressive and obnoxious for my tastes. Our cars are somewhat luxury vehicles and should be treated as such. They are not tuner cars and don't need "Attak" snowplow style front ends like veilside.

Again, to each their own. I'm just not sure anyone can pull off a kit for this car in a classy manner.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
body rocken

Im not a fan of the body kits. But if i had to choose the the one on the CV would be it. It looks clean. again i dont think the 300 needs a kit the body style when lowered looks great with out it.
You know thou there will be a market for it the bling crowd love there kits. i wouldnt worry about makin you money back off it.:)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
body kit

When i started the design and build process of the kit the srt was not even in the works, Nov, 03 . i wanted just something small and when i finally got a chance to get a car, once i put my drawings onto 3d foam i was rudly awoken. It was HARD ! lol...but i guess if it was easy everyone would be doing it, i started with the grill and wing early spring and then finally about mid summer 04 i started on the body kit. This is a early rendering of the car and you can see that the front rear facia are basically about the size of the SRT spoiler , but once it went 3d everything kind of changes , obviously. I am very proud of the craftsmenship of the kit being all carbon fiber and how it lines up EVERY body line , i didnt add any lines accept lower edges., but the looks are just a tad too agressive for even me. So the saying goes (one mans mistakes is anothers treasures , right " or something like that. Thank you guys for the feedback and ill try harder next time. "you cant win them all" my fiance' says.

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Better

I like the one on CV better, it's more smooth looking. Thanks for the pics TommyZ, and keep up the good work! :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Wesexcellence How Much Did It Cost For The Lambo Kit And If Any One Else Knows Where To Get Them Done Please Let Me Know Holllllllllla Backkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum, I have a black 300c, I got my 300c in april and it took me this long to become a member to this forum, anyways I have been reading alot of the threads and you guys all have good advice, I was thinking about the body kit but after reading this thread, I think I will wait for a better kit to come out, I am also interested in getttin suicide doors, alot of people out here in L.A. have 300c but none of them have suicide doors,any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
yea none of those body kits appeal to me really, but i would consider one if it looked more cleaner and accented the lines of the car, maybe something that was even wider, and went up around the wheel wells. speediddy, i too would like to put some suicide doors on, so anything you find out please share.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts