Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) .....hey everyone !.....i'm new here.....i am just about to purchase a 2005 300C.....i am still deciding what color/trim combo and whether i want/need the navigation option......i will post more info as soon as i have my new ride.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey again.....so i decided to purchase a fully loaded 300c including Navigation....my color choices are down to Silver or Magnesium....both have Dark Gray interiors.....i'll decide in the next few days...... :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bright Silver Metallic it is !......it has all options including navigation and Dark Gray interior.....should be ready for delivery end of next week ! :)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Northwest300C said:
Bright Silver Metallic it is !......it has all options including navigation and Dark Gray interior.....should be ready for delivery end of next week ! :)
1 week delivery off the production floor! You must be a member of the Brampton old-boys. Must be nice living in Canada.
Seriously, congrats on your new C. Say hi to Dieter for me, next time you see him ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually Joey i live on the west coast in Vancouver.....Brampton is about the same distance from Vancouver as Seattle is to Detroit.....about a 5 day drive....my 300C is coming from another dealer in a trade.....not too many 300Cs in stock around here.....only saw some silver,magnesium,black and vanilla.....satin jade,lava red and midnight blue are very hard to find....unless you wait and factory order....i remember seeing a silver 300C for the first time last summer.....that was always my first choice.... :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today was the day !.....i took delivery of my Bright Silver 2005 300C.....my car has all the options except smokers package.....even though it snowed today ( 2-5cm ).....my hemi handled this winter weather just fine.....thanks to Kavan & Alex at Columbia Dodge.....a great experience and a great car !! :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Northwest300C said:
Today was the day !.....i took delivery of my Bright Silver 2005 300C.....my car has all the options except smokers package.....even though it snowed today ( 2-5cm ).....my hemi handled this winter weather just fine.....thanks to Kavan & Alex at Columbia Dodge.....a great experience and a great car !! :)

Welcome and enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts