Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! Last saturday was my 18th birthday and I scored a black 2007 Touring. I absolutely love my car as it was quite the upgrade from a 1996 explorer. I ordered 22"s monday so hopefully they'll be here tomorrow!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
That's quite the gift for an 18th Birthday, or did you buy it yourself? Congrats no matter what it was and welcome!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dad is a car wholesaler and he knows the owner of a chrysler dealership around here (TN). Its a demo with only 5k miles so its pretty much perfect. I am buying the wheels myself though.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Well, that certainly can help a lot. Good luck choosing the wheels and let's see some pics when you can.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on your 2007 Touring and Happy Birthday! That is quite some gift for an 18 year old. We have a few other teen owners here as well.

Take good care of that special gift. New rims/tires can definitely make a difference in appearance as well as the ride.

Welcome to the forums.
bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Congratulations on both your birthday and your new car. You are one lucky boy. You will find there are plenty of folks on here to give you plenty of help and advice with your car.
Cheers John

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'll upload pictures probably tomorrow. I went with the TIS 07s and I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Wow, great present! have fun un-wrapping it properly out on the road...
Hope you get your wheels soon, I just ordered mine and they should be in early next week.
Happy Birthday and Welcome ... Whoo-hoo...

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Awesome car!! Keep good care of her, and enjoy the ride!!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi ya,

Welcome
Congrats(nice ride):fing02:
Enjoy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts