Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share my latest upgrade Spyder chrome tail lights on my 06 wagon These were purchased on eBay and were for a Dodge Magnum They are a perfect fit on my car They're were easy to install They look good and are really bright I replaced the turn bulb with an LED for a cleaner look
I've uploaded photos This is the first time I've tried this so I hope they come out

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Hey they come up looking very good on a white car. I'm not so much a fan of them ordinarily but they look great. Well done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spyder tail lights

Thanks for your kind comments I was torn between these chrome lights or the 'smoke' versions Anyway I'm happy with the way they turned out :)

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
I think the wagon with them on looks better than the sedan. I tried the smoked ones on my Gen 1 but took them off, altho my car was grey. They look good on yours, you gotta be happy with them. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Have to agree, they do look the goods.

Reactions: stonewhite300c

·
Registered
229 Posts
They look great. How do you like the way they look when lit? Also, is the turn signal amber or red?

I have a cool vanilla sedan and was thinking about buying a set. I was considering the smoked red or black, although the clear ones look good, too.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Love the look of your wagon in white and the rear lights top it off, i wish we could have had white in the uk, for some reason we got lumbered with the drab colours, maybe to go with our weather

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The stop lights & tails are brighter than the original lights I have amber turn signals and the bulbs are ' Chrome Mirrored Silvered Amber Bulb' which don't appear to be amber until lit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts