Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
My wife is going to s**t bricks! Her SS is not even 2 months old. This is the color she really wanted but not available on the 06's. She's had a bright red Caravan then a red Vue. This red is sharper than the Lava red. Santa's in big trouble now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
701 Posts
Just what I want

Metallic said:
My wife is going to s**t bricks! Her SS is not even 2 months old. This is the color she really wanted but not available on the 06's. She's had a bright red Caravan then a red Vue. This red is sharper than the Lava red. Santa's in big trouble now.
Hey they read my mind! It's got the good seats from the SRT-8, the useful options for us including power pedals, and the gas mileage of the 5.7 MDS engine. I would probably get the black even though that is a pretty red.

So do I get a C now, or wait for this??
 

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Metallic said:
My wife is going to s**t bricks! Her SS is not even 2 months old. This is the color she really wanted but not available on the 06's. She's had a bright red Caravan then a red Vue. This red is sharper than the Lava red. Santa's in big trouble now.
A word to the wise, M - Don't let her see this thread!

Especially right before Christmas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
What about a photo of the two-tone rear seatz??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,068 Posts
NR thanks for the interesting post. Sharp looking car for sure. I was wondering how it was going to look in the Inferno Red since that will be the next color for the SRT8. Just love a nice red car for some reason. Like the seats. If I wasn’t going for an SRT8 I would go for this baby for sure.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
223 Posts
Looks like I just fount my new car. I always wanted a red 300.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
223 Posts
srt8danno said:
NR thanks for the interesting post. Sharp looking car for sure. I was wondering how it was going to look in the Inferno Red since that will be the next color for the SRT8. Just love a nice red car for some reason. Like the seats. If I wasn’t going for an SRT8 I would go for this baby for sure.
You mean the 300c SRT8 is gonna be released in Red ? If so when is this happening. That might be one to look into getting.
 

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
srt8danno said:
NR thanks for the interesting post. Sharp looking car for sure. I was wondering how it was going to look in the Inferno Red since that will be the next color for the SRT8. Just love a nice red car for some reason. Like the seats. If I wasn’t going for an SRT8 I would go for this baby for sure.
I have an Inferno Red Magnum R/T sitting beside my Black 300C in my garage. The metallic red is a great colour - would look good on the C, imo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Hmmm, wonder how much of this stuff might happen on other LXs for 07 as options? I wouldnt mind my 07 Charger SRT-8 having that Smartbeam stuff. Or maybe that two-tone interior?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,068 Posts
NDENT said:
You mean the 300c SRT8 is gonna be released in Red ? If so when is this happening. That might be one to look into getting.
Hi NDENT- I believe the release date for that new color is sometime in Feb. If I am incorrect I'm sure someone will chime in. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
223 Posts
Nice. Only thing I know thats gonna be super hard to get. My chances are alot better with the C.
 
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Top