Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I’m so excited to announce I just bought my first Chrysler. Managed to get my hands on a 300c awd hemi with 93k miles on it seeing as I’m new to Chrysler/Dodge was wondering if any one could give me their must do mods or any general advice thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Guess it all depends on what you are looking to do. I have a 12 300c rwd luxury edition that looked like yours when I bought it. Since then i have thrown a lot at it. Signature has most of my mods. First I would say do some exhaust work. You should be able to hear a hemi. Then the rest is up to you. Good luck. Here is a youtube clip of what mine sounds like now.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome, it's clearly a 2nd gen but what year?

IDK if you'd count them as mods but I can tell you some things I got for mine that I'd suggest.
1. The AWD floor is different, I bring this up because currently Weathertech still makes molded floor liners for the AWD. I suggest snagging some.
2. A Tazer from Z Automotive. Look it up, best $250 you'll spend on your car, a lot of cool features. In particular on the 2nd gen AWD cars as it gives more control over the AWD. Also a lot of help if your car has less factory options.
3. Alpha OBD, if you intend to work on the car yourself and are at all technical this is a must. It provides total access to all the cars electronic modules, allows changes, diagnostics, etc. It's an app($50) and you'll need an OBD interface. I use it on my Android phone and bought an OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner($100) to connect my phone to the car.
4. The 5.7 engine consumes oil via the PCV, a catch can is a very worthwhile mod. A lot of cans and info available.
5. The car doesn't have a factory transmission dipstick, aftermarket ones are available online. Some here suggest other options though, do your research.

Other mods I suppose depends on desires and factory options. If it's a low optioned car I'd start there by adding the stuff that's missing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts