Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Just went to the srt track experience at Daytona last week 18th . I have or had a 2014 Challenger srt. Well all I can say is I fell in love with the chrysler. It was by far the best car of the 4 on the road course and that was also confirmed by the pro drivers so when I got back to IL I traded for the Chrysler srt LOVE the car I still have to go back to Florida to pick up the challenger as I purchased a jeep while I was in FL and wanted to take a road trip in it. Have a lot of things to take off my 2 month old Challenger, strut brace, cold air intake,and catch can and such most of the parts will fit the chrysler except for the Barton shifter and car cover. Will try to sell extra parts on the Challenger forum. Also dealer is letting me take off the Michelin tires I put on the Challenger after 500 miles and having the rear differential changed due to poor traction and wheel hop with the Goodyear's also removing the corsa exhaust. Looking forward to being part of the forum Thanks Don

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from Puerto Rico!!!:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Welcome form hotlanta! I did the SRT experience last summer and the 300SRT was definitely the most enjoyed/liked ride on the Road Atlanta track. It was fun to drive those SRT's on a road course. They handle really well. You will enjoy your 300!

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Welcome from Australia

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hola from VA!

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome Don! Plenty of performance enthusiasts here, that's for sure! So, riddle me this... For you, and those that mentioned the 300 SRT being the fav @ SRT Track Experience, why do you think this is so? I mean, for track running, I would've thought the Charger would be a run-away fav since it's more popular and suppose to be even more sport-tuned for the track than the 300, right? Don't get me wrong, I love my 300, but I wouldn't think that it would be the "SRT of choice" @ the track. ???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Don! Plenty of performance enthusiasts here, that's for sure! So, riddle me this... For you, and those that mentioned the 300 SRT being the fav @ SRT Track Experience, why do you think this is so? I mean, for track running, I would've thought the Charger would be a run-away fav since it's more popular and suppose to be even more sport-tuned for the track than the 300, right? Don't get me wrong, I love my 300, but I wouldn't think that it would be the "SRT of choice" @ the track. ???
The 300 just seemed to have the whole package. You get a usb stick to plug in each car that records your time an speed on the track. They don't let you run wide open 90 mph
was my top speed in the 300, 85 in challenger, and 80 in the charger the charger felt on edge like you would not want to go any faster. when the pro did a ride along at the end of the day he was over 110 in the 300 and it felt fantastic. When you add in all the luxury and amenities in the 300 it was an easy winner. I'm going to the road course in Wisconsin for my next srt experience the head guy said that was the best place to go

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
The 300 just seemed to have the whole package. You get a usb stick to plug in each car that records your time an speed on the track. They don't let you run wide open 90 mph
was my top speed in the 300, 85 in challenger, and 80 in the charger the charger felt on edge like you would not want to go any faster. when the pro did a ride along at the end of the day he was over 110 in the 300 and it felt fantastic. When you add in all the luxury and amenities in the 300 it was an easy winner. I'm going to the road course in Wisconsin for my next srt experience the head guy said that was the best place to go
Wow Man! So you can apparently push the 300 harder, huh? That's soo cool! :biggrin: That's weird that the Charger felt edgy like that...I would think that it would be the hands down favorite and out-perform its siblings. Anyway, thanks for sharing! Kinda makes me regret not being able to attend... Just went over a year owning my 300 and I never got a chance to go, so if anyone is interested in acquiring my "SRT Experience", please let me know... I heard they're not that strict w/ the stipulation that you have to go w/in a year of purchase. Anyway, PM me and we can @ least check into it--what's the worse they can say, "No"? :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow Man! So you can apparently push the 300 harder, huh? That's soo cool! :biggrin: That's weird that the Charger felt edgy like that...I would think that it would be the hands down favorite and out-perform its siblings. Anyway, thanks for sharing! Kinda makes me regret not being able to attend... Just went over a year owning my 300 and I never got a chance to go, so if anyone is interested in acquiring my "SRT Experience", please let me know... I heard they're not that strict w/ the stipulation that you have to go w/in a year of purchase. Anyway, PM me and we can @ least check into it--what's the worse they can say, "No"? :)
The charger 's may have had a lot more miles on them I don't know but there was a bid difference between the two and there really should not have been any. Maybe some other people who have been can chime in with there experiences. and I'm interested in your track pass if they will honor it I want to take my son

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome, from montreal canada

1 - 19 of 19 Posts