Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't expect to win any competition, but I'm going a little different route because it's what I want. I've been building hotrods for 24 years, and this will be my first ECM driven hotrod, ie, no carburetor. Keeping true to my core, I'm going old school hotrod with it. The first "mod" was a MUST for a guy who lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps "hotrod", my Hurst shifter. Ordered within 24 hours of buying the car. Next was the Grip grille, then the BG Rod Works "Old School" Torque Thrust style 20" wheels. The K&N CAI was on the car when I bought it, so it was a nice surprise to find when I got home. As of last night, I'm now running the Diablosport Predator U7135 91 Octane tune on 93 Octane gas and increased shift firmness. Many other mods on the way, none of which I can mention here due to the stated rules, but there are BIG things just over the horizon, roughly $4k worth of mods... Did I mention I drive this car 1000 miles /week for work, and I haven't made my first payment yet? Lol

·
Administrator
13,325 Posts
I don't expect to win any competition, but I'm going a little different route because it's what I want. I've been building hotrods for 24 years, and this will be my first ECM driven hotrod, ie, no carburetor. Keeping true to my core, I'm going old school hotrod with it. The first "mod" was a MUST for a guy who lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps "hotrod", my Hurst shifter. Ordered within 24 hours of buying the car. Next was the Grip grille, then the BG Rod Works "Old School" Torque Thrust style 20" wheels. The K&N CAI was on the car when I bought it, so it was a nice surprise to find when I got home. As of last night, I'm now running the Diablosport Predator U7135 91 Octane tune on 93 Octane gas and increased shift firmness. Many other mods on the way, none of which I can mention here due to the stated rules, but there are BIG things just over the horizon, roughly $4k worth of mods... Did I mention I drive this car 1000 miles /week for work, and I haven't made my first payment yet? Lol

Best Other Car In Your Stable
i.e not your 300C, but your other car......1 photo MUST include your current 300 in the shot as well.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best Other Car In Your Stable
i.e not your 300C, but your other car......1 photo MUST include your current 300 in the shot as well.
Sorry! Only car I've got access to at the moment. The 53 Chevy is in the garage (packed in with boxes, since we just moved in), the 66 Galaxie is at a buddy's garage a hundred miles away getting turbocharged, and I don't think anyone wants to see my 99 GMC Savana 3500 van or my wife's Nissan Altima. :pat:

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
I will take a few snaps of my Cob tonight at the ACE & will be back to this as soon as my wife comes home to do the post for me ( I not the sharpest tool in the box with computers ) . Will that be OK Billy ?

·
Administrator
13,325 Posts
I will take a few snaps of my Cob tonight at the ACE & will be back to this as soon as my wife comes home to do the post for me ( I not the sharpest tool in the box with computers ) . Will that be OK Billy ?
dont forget one photo has to have your 300 in with the Cobra

Sorry! Only car I've got access to at the moment. The 53 Chevy is in the garage (packed in with boxes, since we just moved in), the 66 Galaxie is at a buddy's garage a hundred miles away getting turbocharged, and I don't think anyone wants to see my 99 GMC Savana 3500 van or my wife's Nissan Altima. :pat:
the way this thread is working (not) at the moment, the van may get it!

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
My other ride would have to be my wife's Yaris, so um, yeah, I'm out on this one but looking forward to seeing the entries!

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Don't worry Dirk, I'm thinking of doing a category where you would be able to enter. Don't want to give too much away though.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hmmm my wifes pretty bland baby blue Pacifica wont win anything here, I am sure there are other rides out there. some guys are lucky to have car wives!

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
I will take a few snaps of my Cob tonight at the ACE & will be back to this as soon as my wife comes home to do the post for me ( I not the sharpest tool in the box with computers ) . I want to post a short video , can this be as well as the 3 photos or will in count as 1 of the 3 photos or will the video not be aloud ? Also I put some of this post up last night and it was deleted ! Can some one please tell me why ? I see others have posted similar and they have not been deleted ? You would not believe how painfully slow I am posting so for them to be removed is some what disheartening to say the least . If a post is deleted I think a short PM to the poster would 1/ make sure it did not happen again and 2/ It would just be more polite . PAT

·
7,943 Posts
I think this is the best answer. cause it is hard to resist a comment sometimes

Unless its my partner then its not hard, its damn impossible

·
7,943 Posts
Unlike my partner, I can resist making my comment to that

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
My other ride would have to be my wife's Yaris, so um, yeah, I'm out on this one but looking forward to seeing the entries!
Shame, I would have voted for it for sure. Always back the underdog even if it's just a Yaris.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I absolutely LOVE those cobras Pat. And your 300 is looking mighty nice! AND your house is freakin gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Thanks Bullnuggt . I am very lucky to have 2 nice cars and my home took a lot of hard work and time and did look like this ! BUT THEN me and the wife rescued a couple more Dogs ............

Attachments

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Now these 2 live here and I can't show you what it looks like .........Sorry about the angle , but only photo that they not moving to fast to catch !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
I can't put this up on other thread " rules is rules and we all know what we would be without rules " ( as the Pub Landlord said ) so just to show its not only SRT-8 tyres I trash AC Cobra burnout - YouTube

·
7,943 Posts
I think its time you owned up NR and admitted these are the other cars you have in your stable.
Now all you have to do is have one of these pics parked next to Black Beauty 11 and you can enter it in the great competition which I'm sure you know about.

I will even let you and Sally remain in the first picture you posted :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts