Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
I think its time you owned up NR and admitted these are the other cars you have in your stable.
Now all you have to do is have one of these pics parked next to Black Beauty 11 and you can enter it in the great competition which I'm sure you know about.

I will even let you and Sally remain in the first picture you posted :D
I have to admit that I have had a few turkeys in the collection, over the years.

A seventies era Bricklin comes to mind . . . .

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Here are two of the other cars in the 'ol stable(s)...
1953 Chevrolet 210 4-door. My son was about 3 1/2 when I drove it home for the first time. He took to it just about as soon as it hit the driveway, then proceeded to ask if it could be his car someday! So, he is the second registered owner of this future hotrod... at 5 years old. Coming soon, 383 stroker/5-speed manual, solid front axle, bagged rear, pearl white/burnt orange ghost flames.

1966 Ford Galaxie 500. Big plans for this one. A series of "lucky finds" have steered this project, going from what was originally supposed to be just a mild daily-driver type of restoration to what it is in the process of becoming, a total custom beast with some unique technology to boot. Still a long way to go, but it's getting there. GTP38 turbocharged race-built 390 on a bottle, C6, metallic midnight cherry w/ black leather, and pure evil. I've always said that it would be THIS car that will eventually kill me. If it does, I've sworn all my mechanic buddies to completely destroy whatever is left of the car to keep my boy from ever attempting to put it back together. He would, too.

These pics were taken before our move from Charlotte to Kannapolis, and before I bought my C. The 53 is encased in moving boxes in the garage, and the 66 is at another garage in Charlotte. Hence, not admissable due to lack of photo with my C in it. But I'm ok with sharing just for the heck of it!

Attachments

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
They are real treasures and would have been pretty hard to beat if they could have been entered

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks! But here is the REAL treasure... And this goes for ANY car...
And yes, he is right there with me any time I turn a bolt on the C, too. You know what they say about apples and trees...

Attachments

·
7,943 Posts
He'll be putting mechanics to shame before he reaches double figures. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Tore down his first T5 on the kitchen floor when he was 4. He's already handing me tools when I ask for 'em, and getting 'em right the first time. I plan to get him welding sometime this summer! He's 5, but you would swear he was 7 or 8. 48" tall and a hundred times smarter than his old man. But he got bit by the speed bug quite young, so I have to be careful about just how much I teach him and how early. He's just smart enough to get himself in trouble with a fast car, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
You don't look that big in that last pic :D
Lol that little shit is 8 years old and almost 5ft tall and112 lbs that's my minime! He's bigger than his 14yr old brother that's leaning up against the back of the car. :smashfrea:pat:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts

·
7,943 Posts
Agree with Rob, That Super Bee just entered is Awsome

·
7,943 Posts
Every time an entry gets posted you think thats going to be hard to top. Some stunning entries are appearing. Thanks for yours evil.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Freebird, what projectors did you have retrofitted into your housings? How is the light output on them?

·
Registered
563 Posts
2004 Ford F150 SVT Lightning (before I lowered the rear 2")

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (before I put Eibachs all the way around)

·
7,943 Posts
I think this is going to be a very close contest. Must admit I have been stunned to find out whats out there and delighted with the entries.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts