Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wait is over. I finallly recieved my custom DGK emblems made by Nathan Karow at Rebade! They were the perfect price and look great. Just what I had imagined. I love the black/purple look. Tons of compliments yesterday, I can't wait to get the other one slapped on the front too.

My only complaint with them is that they aren't flush with the rest of the oval.. it doesn't dome out. It lays inside the oval with about a 4mm lip.

Let me know what yall think.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
To late now probably but you could have built the back layer up with double sided foam tape , they look good

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks Good. If you don't mind, can you say what the price is for these custom emblems? I am looking for a chrysler OME one but if custom ones are in the same ball park, might go that way.

Ron

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To late now probably but you could have built the back layer up with double sided foam tape , they look good
I thought about that soon after I put it on. :pat: I don't think it's to late though. I can peel it off with some heat.

Looks Good. If you don't mind, can you say what the price is for these custom emblems? I am looking for a chrysler OME one but if custom ones are in the same ball park, might go that way.

Ron
Thanks! $40 for the pair. I'd go the custom route, nice price and really sets your ride apart from everyone else!

Looks kool!! BTW, what does DGK stand for?
DGK is a skateboarding team/company that a friend and I are apart of. I ride flow for them and am currently working on getting a steady sponsership from them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's your name? I own a couple of skate shops. I know some people at Kayo.
My name is Joshua, what shops do you own? I've probably been to quite a few of them if they're around Austin. I skate with Ryan Holloway, Shortbus, Doug King of Rex Ramps, Justin Doyle. I was one of the orginal members of Syndicate Skateboards if you've heard of them.

Reactions: stonewhite300c
1 - 8 of 8 Posts