Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
BLUE WITH THE NEW STYLE FLAMES

Hey JEFF, they look great! Please send mine as soon as possible, and want to thank you for all your help, wheels, tires, mats, and soon custom painted shroud, etc. Great $'s and service, Thanks Big Bob..:01:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
BLUE WITH THE NEW STYLE FLAMES

Very nice. But...I really don't particularly care for the
"Advertising" at the top, and I'd like to see a lot more Flame action on the shroud

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lik2race said:
Very nice. But...I really don't particularly care for the
"Advertising" at the top, and I'd like to see a lot more Flame action on the shroud
This was an award given to us for the dept. of year by the dealership. I posted the pics to show everyone the new style of true fire.
Jeff

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Bob said:
Hey JEFF, they look great! Please send mine as soon as possible, and want to thank you for all your help, wheels, tires, mats, and soon custom painted shroud, etc. Great $'s and service, Thanks Big Bob..:01:
We will get it out to you asap. We waiting on the artist to finish it.
Jeff

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Always a Winner in MY book !!

This was an award given to us for the dept. of year by the dealership. I posted the pics to show everyone the new style of true fire.
Jeff
Award should have come from DCX Home Office, and THAT's a fact..Jack..LOL
Jeff & Ted, plus the other guys in the Parts Dept. at Rick Hendrick Chrysler, in North Charleston, SC, are 2 of the Greatest, caring, "car guys" I have delt with in awhile. They have always looked out for me, make you feel like part of the team, treat you as a person, not just another "pain in the ass customer who wants it right now". They also run the "MoparSuperCenter"..THE Mopar online store to get exactly what you need, and most times at the lowest price. it is understandable that THEY won the award for "Best Department 2005". I'm not a bit surprised
.[/

The above comment is MY personal opinion, based on MY personal contact with them. Way to go Guys, Keep up the good work.
Your friend and customer,
Sta aka Lik2race

1 - 8 of 8 Posts