Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I had some Flowmaster super 44s installed on my C with the resonators removed and 3 inch silverline tips. Heres a vid of drive by, interior wot and rev's.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I had a flowmaster 40 series on my old 300c and that thing sounded amazing!! I completely love it, and if you get magnaflow high flow cats it gives it a nice crackle when downshifting. I wish they made an exhaust for the srt8, I didnt want a welding job.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nope except to buy the mufflers and have them welded on. Yes I know I was pretty mad when I found out and bought the srt8. The only concern here in new england weather there is salt and its not stainless steel, but I am storing my srt8 so it wouldnt have matter.

·
Registered
271 Posts
sounds just like mine :) i just got mine put on w/o reso and man i love it. i also just recieved my CAI and i cant wait to put it on, hopefully it makes her louder!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it will! I loved it when I put my CAI and the predator on in the same day. The exhaust note got noticeably deeper thats for sure.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I like, sometime I wonder why I didnt grabbed a flowmaster instead of magnaflow, so quiet except on acceleration, yours sound look way more aggressiv, I really like, of course now with my cut out I got everything I need, but yet
I think the flowmaster is less expensive then the damn magna flow, mind telling me or pming me price for the muffler?
And btw, what CAI you having already? it say custom, did you made one or something?
Lemme know, nice set up btw.

·
Registered
271 Posts
i got my Flowmaster super 44s $78 each, free shipping. good ol' amazon. jegs had them for $80, other places had them for $120pshhh .......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought mine from summit racing for about 75 each

1 - 9 of 9 Posts