Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check these out that we just received news would be available in a couple weeks(end of March 2005).

You can order now but make sure you put just these on the order. If you put other items on your order, the order will be held until we have the inserts in and the order will ship complete. If you are not in a hurry for the other items, feel free to put them on the order with these.

$84.95 + shipping

The waiting list starts today so don't hesitate. If you wait until we actually have them "in stock" you could be waiting a few months to get them.

These are going to be HOT!

Order here

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
They're gonna be HOT alright.

Especially if you stack the unsellable things near a furnace. These bug catchers come from the same island of style that brought us velcro zippers, animal print seat covers, and the Pontiac Aztec.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What were they thinking?

I been waiting for a long time for lower inserts. It was all a wast of time. E&G just dropped to ball on this one. They should fire whom ever designed it. :mad:

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We will be getting these near the end of March as well

You can order now but make sure you put just these on the order. If you put other items on your order, the order will be held until we have the inserts in and the order will ship complete. If you are not in a hurry for the other items, feel free to put them on the order with these.

The waiting list starts today so don't hesitate. If you wait until we actually have them "in stock" you could be waiting a few months to get them.

ORDER HERE

Attachments

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JDoubleU529 said:
I been waiting for a long time for lower inserts. It was all a wast of time. E&G just dropped to ball on this one. They should fire whom ever designed it. :mad:
Just curious, what were you expecting in a design?

·
Registered
323 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
Just curious, what were you expecting in a design?

I think what most people want is for the mesh to be on the back, behind the bumper. Not put on the front. Some members have done it themselfs and they look great. These IMHO I dont like at all. Would not buy. If they where from the back of the bumper I would Deff buy.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Again, what is all the fuss on the E&G grills? It is a lower set to match the "Ultimate" grille and all of you guys complaining do not have the ultimate grill. So, don't get your panties in a bunch. :D Perhaps, the other style is coming also. Let's hope.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It seems the mistake the designers made was thinking that their mesh piece should be a replacement piece, such as the grils are, rather than an 'enhancement piece'. The 300's have a nice inlet design down there, and by covering it you lose one of the attractive elements of the car. It certainly makes for a more difficult install when you put the mesh behind the inlets, but the result is worth it.

These designers took the easy way out, and it shows.

·
Registered
349 Posts
If you guys don't want to wait, I'm making them with the mesh from behind the bumper.

·
Registered
268 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Again, what is all the fuss on the E&G grills? It is a lower set to match the "Ultimate" grille and all of you guys complaining do not have the ultimate grill. So, don't get your panties in a bunch. :D Perhaps, the other style is coming also. Let's hope.

Umm ... I have the ultimate grille on order and my panties are in a serious bunch! :eek: To each their own .. I'm sure some people will like these but a quick glance at the responses here on this board shows most of us just flat out don't like the "stuck on" style blocking the agressive inlets already designed into the bumper. ;)

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
E55 KEV said:
These are NOT designed to match just the "Ultimate Grille". They are designed to match any of the E&G grilles.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well, of course, we all have our opinions.
I'm just glad E&G is constantly thinking about our 300s and actually makes customization parts.
Keep up the good work!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts