Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been lurking around the forums for a while. I decided to register today and stop lurking and join in on the discussions.

I've got an ok pic of my 300C, ill attach others in a few days!

Thanks

Don H.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Ah - the end of yet another lurker!! Welcome to the forum from Scotland. you will be well aware of all the good info available on this site and of the friendly folks. Now you will find them even friendlier when you can correspond directly with them. All the best.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Don. That's a very nice looking 300c you own, too.
Now that you're no longer lurking, I hope to see many more posts from you.
If interested, you can also join up with the SoCalLX Club for lots of meet and greets around the area. Let me know if you would like more info.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Don,

Welcome to the forum! It's good to see a member from our neck of the woods. ;)

We used to have our office on Federal, right by Olympic and Barrington, but have recently moved it to Santa Monica Blvd. near Overland. Is this close to you?

Enjoy your stay on the forum!

Sincerely,

-Aaron

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Don,

Welcome to the forum! It's good to see a member from our neck of the woods. ;)

We used to have our office on Federal, right by Olympic and Barrington, but have recently moved it to Santa Monica Blvd. near Overland. Is this close to you?

Enjoy your stay on the forum!

Sincerely,

-Aaron
Hey Aaron, yeah it is real close by, I drive around that area on a daily basis. I live around 20th and sm blvd, but I'm always driving around the west la area.

Yesterday a kid backed up into my 300C and made a hole in my bumper, luckily he didn't just hit and run and left his info. I was more than furious when I came to see the damage....its not horrible but got an estimate of 650 dollars, which is not coming out of my pocket.

Anyways, took a few more pics with my phone camera.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Car looks sharp!! Welcome to the forum!