Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You can post some pics meantime by going to "Advanced" and then clicking on Manage Attachments - straightforward from there. Enjoy the forum :)
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congratulations on the purchase of your 2005c with such low mileage and in a color no longer produced.

As for the 20s, simply show your wife some of the various photos of vehicles here that have the 20s to see what she then thinks. Most of us agree that there is far too much gap in the wheel well with the 18s you currently have.

Then again, it all comes down to personal preference. The ride and comfort are still just as good with the 20s.

bruno

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new purchase. I'm always up in Vancouver or driving through to my favorite place....La center!

Post some pics!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Welcome Nakey!!! As Ralph Gilles, designer of the 300 told me personally, this car was designed for 20" wheels. Tell your wife you just wanna make Ralph happy!!! Just don't do it nakey...haha!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you made some friends,,,,,, plenty more around the forum.

Take a look at 22's also..... i wanted 20's until I saw a car with the bigger wheels on...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just picked up an 05 300C with 13,000 miles
(Midnight blue)

I am trying to talk the wife into some 20's.

Great site!!!

I tried to post some pics, but I have to wait.

Post # 1 (yeehaw)
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new purchase. I'm always up in Vancouver or driving through to my favorite place....La center!

Post some pics!
Nice to see some guys from the Portland/Vancouver area on here. I'll keep an eye out when driving around.

You must like the card rooms ks503 :wink1:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Midnight Blue is a great color... we had a MB'05C for almost a year and a half... then it traded well for the MSRT8.

WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome,

I used to live close to Battle Ground. I graduated from the WSU branch campus there in Vancouver. I don't miss the rain and cold at all, but those dam summers and beer fest are "SWEET"! Welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts