Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 300 Touring had it for about half a year now, not a hemi but i still love it!!! car is basically stock right now grill, wheels, taillights waiting to be installed so pictures will be up as soon as possible. Love the site, members all seem helpful and supportive. looking forward to meet other 300 owners!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi LaoBoyPone, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I hope you have been watching this site for as long as you have had the car and have gained information from here. If not you sure have come to the right place now. You will find that there are lots of great folks on here all willing to give you the benefit of their experience. Enjoy!!
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! We take our cars through WI almost once a year... relatives in MN. And we get to Chicagoland much more often (son, D-I-L, and grand daughter!).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from another sconie'! You'll love this forum with it's vast knowledge base! Waukesha area here, maybe we'll see ya around!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome to the forum,i have a 05 limited and really love it also.I was going for the HEMI but bought the limited.I thought i will be disapointed but i wasnt.Like someone else said on the forum any 300 is awesome.You are going to love it here.So many ideas for our cars.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Where you at in WI Were having a big meet in Bloomington IL on the 19th of April. Going to be huge.

E

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome!!! I always said a 300 is a 300 regardless what's under the hood.

When you have 4 posts you'll be able to post pics. Let us know if you need help on that.

Bernie

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome aboard! Many arguements are soon to come between you and your significant other because of the time you spend here!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Let us know if we can help in any way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts