Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Introducing the new GRIP Tuning Deep Dish style Grille!

This grille is a 2 piece (bonded together) grille, made from hand laid fiberglass, with a nice gelcoat. Has attachments for the mesh on the back, and the mounting points are molded in.

Pricing is as follows:

Grille (unpainted) : $279 + shipping
^^GRIPTuning.com - Product Listing - 300/300C Deep Dish Grille

Grille (unpainted) WITH new crimped/electroplated mesh: $379 + shipping

^^(savings of $39.95 when you buy the grille/mesh together. This combo-deal is not available online, only via telephone orders currently. Mesh: GRIPTuning.com - Product Listing - Stainless Steel Mesh - Chrome Plated and Crimped)

Pictures:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Any pics of one installed?

·
Registered
228 Posts
That's pretty bad ass, and would save a lot of time. But for something you can do yourself in a few hours, almost $400 plus shipping? Thats just rediculous. I guess thats the downside of owning a some-what luxury car, over-priced parts......

Sorry to be negative nancy here, but I'll make my own this spring. Great product though, looks really nice!

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
That's pretty bad ass, and would save a lot of time. But for something you can do yourself in a few hours, almost $400 plus shipping? Thats just rediculous. I guess thats the downside of owning a some-what luxury car, over-priced parts......

Sorry to be negative nancy here, but I'll make my own this spring. Great product though, looks really nice!
Just to clarify...the $400 number includes chrome-plated stainless steel mesh, which cannot be made at home. Additionally, this grille isn't priced where it is for the hell of it. We have been able to set a price point that puts it around where another popular deep dish has been (actually around $100 less, but without paint which will probably run you around $100) while providing a superior product. The grille itself is not based on the OEM grille, but rather our own grille, which gives it a unique style. Also, the depth of our deep dish is deeper than most, if not all, of the other deep dishes out there. Not to mention the fact that these grilles are in stock, not made to order.

All of that said, I'm not trying to stop you from making your own deep dish or saying you can't have your own opinion, just pointing out where our product and pricing come from. :biggthump

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Was working on a homemade one. Chrome would have me sold already.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Please post pics when there is a completed/painted grill installed. It looks as if the prototype one above has some fitament issues around the sides-maybe not flush with the fascia. I suspect you have this worked out already as your other grills look great on our cars.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
hmm...any plans on producing chrome ones later on in the future?
Was working on a homemade one. Chrome would have me sold already.
We haven't really discussed it. I would guess that if we did it in the future, it would be a one-off kind of thing so it might add significant cost ($100+) to it. I will try to put up an update on here or facebook if we take any steps in that direction.

Please post pics when there is a completed/painted grill installed. It looks as if the prototype one above has some fitament issues around the sides-maybe not flush with the fascia. I suspect you have this worked out already as your other grills look great on our cars.
Will do.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Thanks for providing another option for those seeking deep dish grilles. Knowing what others have charged for new and even used, I think your set price for either type is reasonable. Good luck on sales!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I'm still wondering when a chrome version will be available, if at all. Kinda waiting for one =\

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I'm still wondering when a chrome version will be available, if at all. Kinda waiting for one =\
wehn you get yours installed and if i like the way it looks is when ill upgrade from my mopar chrome mesh one lol :pat:
I hate to say never, so I'll say there's a very very very low possibility that we will ever make these in chrome.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Not even a one-off, unpainted one chrome dipped? Hrm... Dangit.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Ye, I've asked about it. Looking like a few hundred to get it done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts