Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! My name's Jason, and I'm now a proud owner of a 06 300C! I sold my 03 Denali recently, cause with gas prices the value on those is falling like a rock! It was a really nice truck, but being a 26 yr old single dude with no kids it didn't make sense to keep it especially if I was gonna be upside down in it. I work for a car dealership, and we just happened to have this 300 on our lot. It already had some 22" TIS', Magnaflow Mufflers, E&G grill, and tinted up. I figured what the hell, for the price it was hard to pass up. It's a 06 with 18k miles, I picked it for $19,700+fess which was our cost. My dad is our used car manager, so that helped with the price too.

The 300 will be my DD, I also have a 02 Z06 Corvette, and a 67 RS/SS Camaro that I've been restoring for 8 years or so.

I plan on getting a Diablo Tuner, CAI, Navi, and lower it a tad. So far I'm averaging about 14-15 mpg mostly city. I figure that's all I'm gonna get with the 22's, which I can live with cause my commute is only 6 miles round trip. I was only getting 12-13 in the Denali, and it had a 26 gal tank! :yuck: So this will be a nice change for sure.

Thanks for checking out my new ride, I'm looking forward to many miles of smiles and hearing that HEMI roast them 22's! :biggrin:

Jason

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice car, lowering will make it look great. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
648 Posts
:fing02: very nice man!!! clean ride!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Jason from another NorCal member!
Nice car! Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Very nice purchase, Jason! Someone definitely took great care of that car...possibly from a lease?? Beautiful photos, too. Where are you located in NorCal??

Welcome to the forums!
bruno

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Bro Nice Car...lower It ...smoke Tails And That It...very Nice Congrats

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice purchase, Jason! Someone definitely took great care of that car...possibly from a lease?? Beautiful photos, too. Where are you located in NorCal??

Welcome to the forums!
bruno
Thanks everyone! :fing02: I'm in San Jose. The original owner was local, Los Gatos area.

Hey Bro Nice Car...lower It ...smoke Tails And That It...very Nice Congrats
Man your 300 looks sick! I definitely want to black out the tails, seeing your ride makes me wanna do it more! I like the chrome on the door pilars, that looks hot!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks Bro...just Don't Do To Much Chrone...lower It Firts And You Will Love It Then Do The Smoke Tails And Then The Chrone Little By Little At Least You Got The 22s And The Exhaust Already

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME, Jason, from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
683 Posts
nice looking car you got there and someone already got you started off right. I'd think about taking off the molding, give the car a whole new look.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum...just lower that girl a bit and you'll be happy. I have the same TIS 03's in 20's, they have discontinued that style so be careful with those center caps they are HARD TO GET these days.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Congrats on the sharp ride!!

Yep, lower it a bit like Chris said, otherwise it looks good as is!

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts