Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just boarded on this forum. I am Pedro and i have the modititus... lol. I love to mod mod mod and mod some more. I have a 2007 SRT8 Charger fully loaded. I am the VICE PRESIDENT OF THE DFWLX CLUB HERE IN TX!!! I love hanging out with these guys and the members are just great. We just finished up another successful event last month at the ALL TEXAS M&G 2008. ALL THE MAJOR CLUBS in TX got together in Gonzales. NEXT event is on June 22nd in Arlington.

Also if u want to join our club LET ME KNOW!!!

Some new mods recently done :D

Dyno Day

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics of recent mods...

From my Mecha custom Scorpion tail lights. To my custom Ridergraphixs decals. And now to my 402 Motoring custom engine bay and My Custom BilletTechnoloy Switch Panel for my led's and the SRT8 Pedals. Check it out and let me know what you think. Mecha you are the best. You handled everything like a pro. I appreciate all your hard work. Halo's on me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfykmL6w_o

DEMO PANEL**** Will take pics of original soon

NOT ON MY CAR BUT I HAVE THE DECAL

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Welcome over here too, Pedro. Can't wait to see that Charger at the All Texas M&G in 2 weeks. Actually, I'll see you before we get there since ya'll will be coming through Austin first. Looking forward to convoying with ya.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome over here too, Pedro. Can't wait to see that Charger at the All Texas M&G in 2 weeks. Actually, I'll see you before we get there since ya'll will be coming through Austin first. Looking forward to convoying with ya.
Yes sir i will be there... :D Cant wait for the convoy... my grl will be recording so will have lots of video to look over after the meet... :D

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Pedro!
That's definitely one hot Charger! Your already hooked up with a great LX Club and will love meeting all those Texas members from all over.

Welcome to the forums!
bruno

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome To The 300c Forums...your Car Is Sick Man...very Nice..and I Wish I Was Closer To Tx I Will Love To Enjoy You Guys Club...peace

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Hope we are up to your expectations.. if not, let us know!

So when are you going to start modding your ride! Looks pretty stock to me..

;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum!! Hope we are up to your expectations.. if not, let us know!

So when are you going to start modding your ride! Looks pretty stock to me..

;)
Yeah i know.. it looks like any other srt8 out there... hopefully i can make some money one day... lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts