Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Are you the original owner? And if so... what took you so long to get here!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
welcome bud

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
do you live in kzoo?

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome Soupy! Plenty of mod ideas for you to check out here.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
that was my next guess lol

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Loads of advice and information available on here - you will enjoy being part of our international family.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Hang on Soupy... Soupy hang on!

Possible new (old) theme song for you and your 300C!

LOL

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Welcome! I'm in West Michigan every weekend for the most part. I grew up there, but am living in Detroit now. Congrats on the car! :fing02:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome aboard!And you came to the right place to start your mods.I learned so much from the forum over the last year and everbody been great anwsering my questions.So thanks everyone:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome!! let us know if we can do anything for you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Super glad to be here. I'm not a post whore and being kinda green, I dont have alot to add right now....which leads me to what you can do for me. I'm interested in 2005Black300c's DUB grille in the for sale section but I cant post there or PM.

Maybe I just gotta keep postin here!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Super glad to be here. I'm not a post whore and being kinda green, I dont have alot to add right now....which leads me to what you can do for me. I'm interested in 2005Black300c's DUB grille in the for sale section but I cant post there or PM.

Maybe I just gotta keep postin here!
Welcome to the forums, Soupys. In order to post in the for sale section or send a PM, you need to have at least 10 posts...you're just one shy of that right now and you have already met the other requirement of being a member for at least 10 days.

Once you hit 10 posts, you will need to go to the 'User CP' at the top of the page, and then click on 'Edit Options', scroll down and put a check mark in the box that says 'Enable Private Messaging'. Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Save'.

bruno

1 - 20 of 27 Posts