Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... came across the this site and figure I would go ahead and introduce myself. I'm in the market of buying a 300C... and by the look of the HOT rides on here--- I'm at the right place!!! I enjoy working on cars and cruising the scene... here's a pic of my truck.

Thanks,
Anthony

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the forum Anthony. Very nice looking truck!! Glad to have you join us and to hear you are coming over to the "Dark Side" with a 300C purchase. You will find so much valuable information here to help with choices or decisions. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with. Enjoy!!

Keith

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Anthony and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find loads of information on these pages and plenty of helpful, friendly people to discuss any problems with.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome Anthony! Glad to hear you came across this site and hope you do find and purchase your 300c soon! Let us know if we can help you out with anything.

I love your Silverado and hope you don't sell it just to purchase a 300c, lol!

bruno

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome Anthony!!! Nice Heartbeat of America you got!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME to 3CF from another KS kid and his West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! I had a disabled sister that attended the School of Logapeadics (sp?) back in the 60's. We live in Marquette in McPherson county to your north.

I just went back through the old home town and also visited some friends in Newton in June. Maybe I'll catch you the next time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and the additional comments on the truck... and no the truck is not going anywhere!

Thanks!
Anthony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts